Explore the many benefits of partnering with us
First South Financial is committed to a financially healthier workforce
Financial instability can cause employees to be distracted at work, increase absenteeism, delay retirement, etc. The more stable your employees are financially, the more they can focus at work, which means greater productivity and opportunity for them and for you.
Why choose us?
We have the financial products, services and programs designed to meet the needs of all your employees - from the unbanked or underbanked to the financially savvy - we guarantee they'll see a positive difference when they bank with us. We are a not-for-profit financial cooperative that focuses on our members, who are also our owners. That means everyone who banks with us has a say in how we do things. Plus, we offer comprehensive financial wellness programs on a wide range of topics to help keep your employees on the financial track best that's best for them.
All of this is available AT NO COST to your company. Here are some of the ways partnering with First South Financial can benefit you and your staff:
- We offer ongoing promotions exclusively for our partner companies that provide even better rates than we currently offer
- We will provide promotional and educational materials based on what works best for your employees - flyers, emails, newsletter tips or articles, etc.
- A dedicated First South Financial employee from the banking center closest to your location(s) will work with you to ensure you and your staff are receiving the full benefit of partnering with us
- We will work with you to develop financial wellness programs best suited to your company's employees
FULL SERVICE BANKING
- Employees can open accounts online, in person, or at an on-site visit
- We offer a full range of savings and checking accounts
- Bank@nywhere - our complete line of digital services
- For those who may need to establish or re-establish their credit history and build a savings fund, we offer a Fresh Start Saver Loan
- Competitive rates and terms for auto and mortgage loans
- First South Investment Services
- We are independently rated in the top 1% for financial strength
- We can confidentially survey your employees' financial health and create a plan to meet their specific needs
- Show employees how all benefits work together (like health insurance + an FSA or HSA) and how to appropriately budget for them - a great benefit during open enrollment
- We encourage employees to participate in your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) offerings
- Conduct presentations and Q&A sessions based on your employees' interests and needs
- We offer an online resource center with information on a wide range of financial topics
- We can provide confidential financial counseling in one-on-one sessions
Go to main navigation