anytime, anywhere via mobile app or online
Full-service banking. No branch visit required.
We know you're busy and your time is valuable. That's why we've developed our website, online banking and mobile banking to allow you to conduct all your financial business without having to come to a banking center. Plus, our employees in our call center are always willing to help if you need to ask a question or get technical support.
Here's what you can do with us via our web site and digital banking:
- Open an account to start your banking relationship with us
- If you open an account online, you're eligible for an @nywhere checking account which gives additional benefits for remote and digital consumers. Click here to find out more.
- Apply for any type of loan
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Set up one-time or recurring transfers to pay your First South Financial loans from accounts you have with other financial institutions
- Check your account and loan balances and transaction history
- Set up eAlerts for your First South Financial loans and accounts
- Use the mobile deposit feature to deposit checks by taking a picture of them
- Set up fraud and transaction alerts for your First South Financial debit and credit cards
- Access your First South Financial first mortgage loan information and history
- Access your First South Financial credit card statement, transactions, etc.
- Access Bill Pay
- Get more information about our products and services
- Access our FAQs and videos
- Find out about our latest promotions and specials
- You can make purchases with your First South Financial debit and credit cards with Apple Pay. We also offer Android Pay and Samsung Pay.
Keep your eye out for even more features! We are always working to add new features to ensure that you have access to the tools you need to stay in the know when you're on the go.
Have questions? Give us a call at 901-380-7400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First South Financial Credit Union is headquartered in Bartlett, TN with convenient banking centers in Tennessee and Mississippi.Go to main navigation