0.00% APR FOR 6 MONTHS ON A HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT*
Plus, get up to $500 cash back!*
If you're thinking about a major remodeling project or paying off debt, this offer is a great way to make that happen.
Our home equity lines of credit have the following benefits:
- Loan-to-Value ratios as high as 90%
- ABSOLUTELY no points, fees, or closing costs
- Limits as high as $500,000
- Easy application and approval process
Take a look at how affordable your payments can be!
- $20,000 loan amount = $115.86 monthly payment*
- $30,000 loan amount = $173.78 monthly payment*
- $40,000 loan amount = $231.71 monthly payment*
- $50,000 loan amount = $289.63 monthly payment*
Plus, when you make a draw in the first 30 days you can get up to $500 cash back!*
- Draw from $10,000 to $25,000 and get $100 cash back
- Draw from $25,001 to $50,000 and get $250 cash back
- Draw over $50,000 and get $500 cash back
*Offers valid until 09/30/22, excludes existing FSF HELOCs, and is subject to change or withdrawal without notice. After 6 months the rate will revert to the one for which you qualify for when the loan closed. APR is based on Prime as listed in the Wall Street Journal plus a margin of up to 2.00%. Maximum LTV is 90% and maximum APR is 18.00%. Balances cannot be transferred from existing First South Financial loans or credit cards to a First South Financial HELOC. Cash back offer is valid for HELOCs opened between 6/1/22 and 9/30/22. Cash back offer is based on the total amount of draws taken in the first 30 days and will be paid in 3 to 4 business days after all qualifications are met. Loan must be in good standing and open for at least 30 days to receive cash back. Loans are subject to approval criteria, not all applicants will qualify. Loan payment amounts are for example purposes only and are based on an APR of 3.50% + a margin of 0.00% ARP and a term of 240 months with a maximum LTV of 80%. Equal housing opportunity. NMLS# 410640 First South Financial is headquartered in Bartlett, TN with convenient banking centers in Tennessee and Mississippi.
Go to main navigation