first south financial's response to COVID-19
UPDATES FOR OUR MEMBERS ON what we're doing
Update as of Thursday, May 14, 2020
Starting Monday, May 18, 2020 will be open for service via drive thru or in the lobbies. Our hours of operation will be:
- 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Friday (starts 5/15/20)
In order to keep our members and our staff safe we will be implementing the following practices:
- Maintaining 6 feet of social distancing for those waiting in line in the lobbies (look for signs and floor markers to assist with this)
- Having our staff wear masks and asking our members to do the same when visiting the lobbies
- Having our staff wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer as frequently as possible
- Providing hand sanitizer in the lobbies for member use
- Maintaining stringent sanitation practices and cleaning regimens in our banking centers
The following banking centers will also be open to serve you via drive thru only starting Saturday, May 16th:
- Bartlett (6471 Stage Road)
- Cordova (1575 Germantown Road)
- Dyersburg (230 Community Park Road)
- Highland (633 South Highland)
- Millington (7792 Church Street)
- Southaven (185 Goodman Road)
- Winchester (7166 Winchester Road)
The Call Center will maintain their normal hours of 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, Central Time.
The Tiger Banking Center will remain closed until the University of Memphis re-opens its campus.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will post updates to this page and to our social media platforms, as well as notify you via email.
If you want to use our mobile banking app, you'll need to set up a User ID and Password via our web site first. We've developed a video that gives you step by step instructions on how to do that from your mobile device.
We appreciate your patience as we all work our way through these highly unusual times.
Member Assistance Programs
Please visit our member assistance programs page to learn about the many ways we can help.
Economic Impact Payments
Please visit our economic impact payments page for more information.
Go to main navigation