VA Mortgage Loans
What you need to know
Veterans Affairs mortgages, better known as VA loans, make it easier for veterans to get financing to buy a home. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is not a direct lender, but they do guarantee the loans provided their guidelines are met.
Eligible veterans, reservists, and Active Duty personnel and their eligible spouses with suitable credit, sufficient income and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) can take advantage of 100% financing options. The property must be occupied by the veteran as their primary residence.
VA loans can offer:
- Finance options up to 100% for qualified borrowers
- Fixed rate options
- Maximum loan amounts determined by property location
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) or Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium (UMIP) required
- Seller contribution up to 4% are allowed
- Refinance options are also available
To find out more and ask about current rates, please contact us at 901.380.7530 or at email@example.com.Go to main navigation