VA Mortgage Loans
What you need to know
Veterans Affairs mortgages, better known as VA loans, make it easier for veterans to get financing to buy a home. The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs is not a direct lender, but they do guarantee the loans provided their guidelines are met.
Eligible veterans, reservists, and Active Duty personnel and their eligible spouses with suitable credit, sufficient income and a valid Certificate of Eligibility (COE) can take advantage of 100% financing options. The property must be occupied by the veteran as their primary residence.
VA loans can offer:
- Finance options up to 100% for qualified borrowers
- Fixed rate options
- Maximum loan amounts determined by property location
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) or Upfront Mortgage Insurance Premium (UMIP) required
- Seller contribution up to 4% are allowed
- Refinance options are also available
Do you have questions about our loan products or services? Just give us a call or send us an email and we'll reply promptly.
KNOW YOUR FINANCING OPTIONS BEFORE YOU START TO SHOP
Other rates and terms are available. Loans are subject to approval criteria, not all applicants will qualify. Offers are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. Please see us for complete details. Equal Housing Lender. NMLS# 410640Go to main navigation