This $1,000 non-needs based scholarship can be used for tuition or books. One scholarship is awarded each year to an undergraduate student currently attending or planning to attend the University of Memphis.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must attend the University of Memphis for the 2017 academic year as an undergraduate student
- Must have an intended major at the University of Memphis
Each criterion is worth 20% of the overall application score:
- Community service
- The paragraph on "How my education will help others"
- Honors/Extra curricular activities
- First South Financial Facebook page visit and like
The deadline to apply is Friday, June 30, 2017. The winner will be selected and notified by July 31, 2017.
To submit an application for the scholarship, please click here.
If you have additional questions regarding the scholarship, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 901.380.7400.
Go to main navigation