This $1,000 non-needs based scholarship can be used for tuition or books. One scholarship is awarded each year to an undergraduate student currently attending or planning to attend the University of Memphis.
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must attend the University of Memphis for the 2018 academic year as an undergraduate student
- Must have an intended major at the University of Memphis
Each criterion is worth 20% of the overall application score:
- Community service
- The paragraph on "How my education will help others"
- Honors/Extra curricular activities
- First South Financial Facebook page visit and like
Congratulations to Taylar Willingham, our 2018 scholarship winner.
Go to main navigation