Join First South FInancial
Membership At First South Financial Has Never Been Easier
First South Financial Credit Union serves members across the country.
To qualify for membership you only need to meet one of the following requirements:
1. Live, work, worship, or attend school in any of the following areas:
- The Memphis Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA)*
- Dyer County, TN
- Madison County, TN
- North Nashville, TN
2. Have a family member who is a member of First South Financial
3. Work or volunteer for one of our partners
First South Financial was founded in 1957. Originally established to serve the personnel on the Naval base in Millington, we have grown into one of the strongest and safest financial institutions in the entire nation, according to all independent rating agencies. We have locations throughout Tennessee and Mississippi along with a full suite of electronic products and services to ensure that our members can bank with us when and how they want. Immediately after you join you may want to apply for a loan, open a checking account or start a payroll deduction or direct deposit. First South Financial offers full-service banking with a personal touch that you can begin enjoying today.
Information requirements for new accounts
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or identifying documents, including proof of your social security number.
* The Memphis MSA includes Fayette, Shelby, and Tipton counties in Tennessee, Crittenden County, Arkansas, and DeSoto, Marshall, Tunica, and Tate counties in Mississippi.Go to main navigation