Join First South Financial
Membership At First South Financial Has Never Been Easier
First South Financial Credit Union serves members across the country.
To qualify for membership you only need to meet one of the following requirements:
1. Live, work, worship, attend school, volunteer, regularly do business in, or participate in an association headquartered in our field of membership (click or tap here for details)
2. Have a family member who is a member of First South Financial
3. Are related to someone who is eligible to join
4. Will join Courage Thru Cancer, an association partnered with First South Financial, which supports the work of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and other organizations
AirMedCare Network Benefit
First South Financial members can receive discounted pricing when they join AirMedCare Network - an alliance of affiliated helicopter and airplane air ambulances that provide medical treatment and transport. This not only can dramatically reduce travel time to an emergency facility but also ease the worry about out-of-pocket expenses when transported by an AirMedCare Network provider. When enrolling, be sure to enter code 17546-TN-BUS to receive your discount.
Information requirements for new accounts
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: when you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, social security number and other information that will allow us to identify you. We will also ask to see your driver's license or identifying documents, including proof of your social security number.
* The Memphis MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) includes Fayette, Shelby, and Tipton counties in Tennessee, Crittenden County, Arkansas, and DeSoto, Marshall, Tunica, and Tate counties in Mississippi.Go to main navigation