FAQs for estatements
1. Do I need any special software to access eStatements?
If you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you're all set. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can click here for your free download.
2. Does it matter what browser I use to access the web site?
Any up-to-date browser should work. We would recommend Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or higher, Microsoft Edge, Firefox version 3 or higher, or Safari version 4 or higher.
3. How will I know when my registration has been completed?
Once you've completed the registration process you will receive an email confirming your successful registration.
4. How will I know when I can view my statement?
You will receive an email notification whenever a new statement is available for viewing. If the statement is not viewed within a certain time frame, a reminder email will be sent as a follow up.
5. Can I print my statement out?
You can print your statements, and you can also save them to your hard drive, to CD, or other storage device or cloud based storage.
6. How long will my statement be available for viewing?
EStatements will generally remain available for viewing for 24 months after they have been posted.
7. What do I do if my email address changes?
8. I got an error message while trying to view an eStatement. It says "There was an error processing a page. A font contains a bad CMap/Encoding". What does this mean?
You are using an old version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and need to upgrade. Adobe recommends that you first uninstall any older version of Acrobat Reader prior to installing the updated version. Once this has been done you should be able to view your eStatements with no problems. Click here to get the latest version.
9. What do I do if I'm having trouble viewing my statement?
Recent changes to your operating system software such as upgrades, downloads, and/or system enhancements can affect your PC's ability to connect with secure sites and view PDF documents including our eStatement site.
We recommend trying the following steps:
- Verify that you are current on all system updates.
- Un-install and re-install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ensure that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
- Some pop-up blocker and firewall programs may prevent access to eStatements. If you utilize these types of applications, you may need to disable certain features of the programs in order to access your eStatements.