Online account access is available at no cost for members! To enroll in online banking, click on the "need a username?" link inside the online banking login area. With online banking you can manage your accounts anywhere, and at any time. Use online banking to:
- Check balances
- Search your transaction history and sort by amount, date, etc.
- Download your transactions formatted for importing into financial software, including Quicken
- Personalize your online banking home page to show the information most important to you
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Access estatements
- Access Bill Pay
- Open other ancillary accounts (i.e. Club accounts, Money Market account, etc.)
- Access your credit card statement
- Access your mortgage loan details
- And more!
Our online banking platform uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) as one of its security protocols. Please click here to access the Frequently Asked Questions regarding MFA.
And check our how-to videos:
E-Alerts - keep up with your account
First South Financial offers E-Alerts! This FREE SERVICE is accessed through online banking and is very simple and easy to set up! You can select several types of alerts such as:
- Daily Balance Alerts
- Low Balance Alerts
- Check Clearing Alerts
- Overdraft or NSF Alerts
- Loan Payments Due Alerts
- Available Line of Credit Alerts
- Special Offers and Promotions
- And much more!
Simply log into online banking and click on the eAlerts & Services tab.
Check Out the Great Benefits of E-Statements!
Go green! Get your statement faster! The biggest benefits to our e-statements are:
- Our streamlined format is much easier to read
- Statements can be saved in PDF format for easy document storage
- Access to 24 months of statements
- Access to tax documents for the past two years
- It's eco-friendly - no paper involved!
- Since you log into online banking to get your e-statement, it's more secure than a paper statement
To reference all disclosures regarding electronic services, please access our account information disclosure.Go to main navigation