My FSF Visa App FAQs
Our FSF Visa App is changing - here are some helpful FAQs to guide you through the changes.
1. What can I do using this app?
You can view and filter your card transactions, pay your credit card bill and view payments previously made, lock or unlock your credit card, initiate disputes, activate cards, report cards lost or stolen, and set travel notes.
2. What operating systems are supported?
The latest version of iOS and Android are supported plus the two previous versions.
3. Do I have to be connected to mobile data or WiFi in order for the app to work?
Yes. As long as there is an internet connection, via either a mobile data plan or a WiFi connections, the app will work.
4. What do I need to enroll?
You need to have your First South Financial credit card you want to manage using this app, information about the primary card holder, and contact information that will be used to set up your profile.
5. What are the username, password and email address requirements?
Your username should be between 6 and 16 characters with no special characters (i.e. #,! or &), cannot be your first or last name, and must be unique in our system. Your password should be at least 8 characters and must include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters. The email address you enter should include the @ sign, should be valid, and must also be unique in our system - only one use account can be tied to a given email address.
6. I can't get past the enrollment process and I know I'm entering correct information. What do I do now?
Please call 866-820-6318 for assistance.
7. When I try to login I get a message "We still can't verify your information and I'm given a phone number. What's this?
If you tried to log in to your account but failed to enter the correct username and password five or more times, then your account will be locked. Please call 866-820-6318 so your account can be unlocked.
8. I'm trying to enroll or login and I'm getting a "Not your fault" message.
This message may sometimes indicate there is a wide-spread issue with the app. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the app or call 866-820-6318 for assistance or to report the issue.
9. What if I forget my username?
If you forget your username, tap on "Forgot Username" and enter the email address associated with your profile. You then will be prompted to answer a security question. After you verify your identity, we will send your username to the email address you provided.
10. What if I forget my password?
If you forget your password, top on "Forgot Password" and enter your username and one the card numbers that has been associated with your account. You then will be prompted to answer an security question. After you verify your identity, we will send a temporary password to the email address associated with your profile. The temporary password will expire after 1 hour. Return to the login page, login with your username and temporary password, and then you will be prompted to enter your temporary password again. Then you can select and verify a new password.
11. I'm trying to report my card as lost or stolen and I'm getting the message "It looks like you are trying to update your address". Why can't I complete my lost/stolen report in this app?
You are getting this message because you reported that the address we have on file is not correct. We do not want to process the report and then send your replacement card to the wrong address, so we need to update your address first. Please call 866-820-6318 for assistance.
12. Can I view or make changes to a pending credit card payment?
You can view credit card payments that are pending. Once a payment is scheduled, changes cannot be made to it, however, the payment can be canceled.
13. What is the purpose of giving my card a nickname?
You card's nickname will appear on the Account Summary, Transaction, and other screens. Its purpose is to help you distinguish between different cards that have been added to your user profile.
14. How can I change my email address, phone number, name, password, security questions, or profile picture?
On the Account Summary page, tap on the hamburger menu in the upper left corner, then tap on the Edit Profile icon to the right of your username. From this screen you can manage your profile picture, edit your profile information, update your password, and change your security questions.
15. How can I change my username?
You will not be able to change your username after enrollment, nor will you be able to edit your mailing address inside the app. Please call 866-820-6318 for assistance.
16. Who do I call for help?
Please call 866-820-6318 for assistance at any time.
Go to main navigation