Assist in installation, maintenance and inventory of all system hardware and software.
- Provide department supervisor with information pertaining to computer, i.e. hardware, software, disk space, etc.
- Assist with special ongoing projects that serve our organization. These include but are not limited to: Disaster recovery planning, branch installations, home banking, etc.
- Responsible for the organization’s PC and PC Networks including the ongoing maintenance, troubleshooting, installation, repair, upgrades, etc. associated with maintaining a quality PC environment.
- Responsible for all aspects of managing the organization’s software resources including procurement, installation, upgrades, backup, storage, etc.
- Constantly strive to increase productivity and efficiency of computer system.
- Maintenance of equipment to include cleaning and adjusting to manufacturer specifications.
- Repair of equipment to include ordering and maintaining inventory of repair parts to ensure minimum down-time.
- Obtain knowledge of technical information for system upgrades.
- Responsible for all Hardware Hotline calls organization-wide relating to PCs, printers, and in-branch trouble shooting. Responsible for regular preventative maintenance on all of the organization’s mainframe peripheral equipment such as PCs, Servers, printers, etc.
- Ensure equipment Inventory is accurate and maintained properly
- Responsible for maintaining server backup tapes
- Provide technical support by responding to emergency calls
- Assist the Director of Information Systems
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND/OR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge of networking and general PC applications.
- Experience utilizing windows.
- Overall understanding of PC hardware and software.
- An upbeat, motivated, can-do attitude.
- Sound communication skills.
- Must be flexible
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be organized
- Eager to learn.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, talk, see and hear for extended periods of time.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- The ability to reach, move, lift or carry objects up to 10 lbs.
- Local travel is occasionally required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job.
- Full Time
First South Financial Credit Union is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.Go to main navigation